You can directly access FELTAG’s report Paths forward to a digital future for Further Education and Skills, click here to download the report. You can also access the related FELTAG Horizon scanning report here. As part of the continued interest in FELTAG the Department for Business, Innovation & Skills have issued an update report highlighting the progress and developments since the publication of the FELTAG report last year. You can view the Government Response here.
From the original FELTAG work:
The draft ideas that emerged during the FELTAG discussions are organised by workstreams. Click on one of the workstreams below to browse the recommendations and comment on them:
- Horizon Scanning and Context
- Investment and Capital Infrastructure
- Providers Capacity & Capability
- Online English, Maths & ESOL
The general stimulus questions in relation to all draft recommendations are:
- Which workstream(s) do you think are the most important to focus on to effect the agile evolution of the FE sector in anticipation of disruptive technology, for the benefit of learners, employers & the UK economy as a whole?
- Which recommendations would you change and how?
- Building on the draft recommendations, or proposed revisions that you have made, what single change would make the biggest difference to you or your organisation?
- Are there examples, issues or evidence that you feel FELTAG has overlooked and should consider in its recommendations?
Please click on one of the workstreams above to see the full questions and the discussion of them.